Thursday, February 4, 2010

just when i thought things will be easier...

well after 5 years of knowing them... i have to say i really dunno them... cuz wheneva i tell myself i know them very well... i think im wrong...

its not my fault rite dat i tried to make sum ppls life much easier???
well i shud have just told dem dun cum on both dayz... wth!!!

mad at me... i think i have learnt a lot from the previous years n experienced it with other people... im fine with people being mad at me... cz i get mad at people n i need a long time to get beta wif dem...

so, i hv said sorry n i dun mind if ur mad at me... i'll just get along... cz im too tired of being the middle person or the good one or the wateva dat causes me to put nuself in difficulty....

datz all ya'll!!! peace... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment